In this session, participants will review key strategies presented in the first three modules and will expand discussion and practice for applying them for classroom implementation.
Participants are encouraged to bring questions and real-life examples to share if they have them.
Modes of Learning
This session is intended to be delivered synchronously. Facilitators will be prepared to review main concepts and ideas from the first three sessions and provide opportunities for participants to ask and answer questions. This presentation includes small group discussions and interactive dialogue, via a chat on Zoom, WebEx or in break out rooms.
- Roundtable for Applying Key Instructional Strategies (PPT)
- Roundtable for Applying Key Instructional Strategies (Google Slides)
- Chinese Introduction to Models in Science
- Scaffolding Tool #3
- Scaffolding Tool #7
- Scaffolding for ELLs (PPT)
- Finding Their Voices Video
- Participants will review the key strategies presented in Sessions 1, 2, and 3. There will be an opportunity to delve deeper into the previous modules.
- Participants will see the strategies modelled in a classroom example, and reflect on their implementation.
For more information, or if you are unable to access any of the resources provided: