In this session, we will be exploring ways we can purposefully and practically check in with our students well-being, social-emotional skills and classroom experiences.
Modes of Learning
The session was designed to be delivered virtually over your platform of choice. It is recommended to choose a platform that has breakout room capabilities for participants to engage in smaller, rich, group dialogue.
This is the fourth unit of a six-part e-learning series with each three-hour unit being delivered in synchronous sessions.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the CASEL 3 SEL Signature Practices and demonstrate intentionality with choosing practices and the purposes thereof.
- Use the SEL Signature Practices to develop proficiency in the thoughtful application to enhance adult and student SEL skill building.
- Develop a plan to implement SEL Signature Practices into future teaching opportunities.
- Slide deck presentation
- Welcoming Activities for Hybrid Learning
- Engagement Examples for Hybrid Learning Environments
- Optimistic Closure Examples
Additional resources are embedded within the slide deck presentation and linked in the Facilitator’s Guide.