New York state has established four principles of a culturally responsive-sustaining education framework. But what do those principles look like in a hybrid or remote learning environment?
To truly implement the CR-SE framework, we must work with intention and impact so that we understand not just what to do, but also how to do it and why we are engaged in this work.
- Introduction Video
- Principle 1: A Welcoming and Affirming Environment
- Principle 2: High Expectations and Rigorous Instruction
- Principle 3: Inclusive Curriculum and Assessment
- Principle 4: Ongoing Professional Learning
- NYU Metro Center Resources
- Principle #1: Creating Welcoming and Affirming Environment
- Principle #2: Fostering High Expectations and Rigorous Instruction
- Principle #3: Developing Inclusive Curriculum and Assessment