Professional Learning for K-12 Educators in all Environments: Maximizing Lessons Learned
Aug. 23-24, 2021
Register today for Rethink 2021, a two-day professional development opportunity for all educators in New York state.
Problem-solve, self-reflect, network and earn CTLE credit before the new school year begins — all at no cost to you or your school.
This is a virtual conference. Live learning sessions will be presented synchronously, with recordings available following the conference.
Rethink 2021 will offer two half-day sessions from 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Aug. 23-24 featuring professional learning for K-12 educators delivered by skilled staff developers on eTeachNY’s six core focus areas. Each day will feature three sessions of hands-on learning, as well as panel discussions and opportunities for reflection.
Attendees will leave Rethink 2021 with access to hands-on tools based on best practices and aligned to state frameworks for learning.
Session topics will include:
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL): Reconnecting and Encouraging Student Learning and Well-being
- Students with Disabilities: Utilizing High-Leverage Practices to Start Your Year Off Right
- Culturally Responsive-Sustaining Education: CRSE Overview —The Why, What, and How
- Families as Partners: Supporting Teaching and Learning at Home
- ELLs/MLs: Making Content Area Instruction Meaningful for English Language Learners
- Shifting to Online: Tackling the Transition: Key Area of Focus
Register now to reserve your spot — registration for this conference will close Aug. 12. We look forward to seeing you in August.
Rethink 2021 is supported by the Teaching in Remote / Hybrid Learning Environments (TRLE) initiative. Learn more about eTeach and TRLE. This grant supports pandemic and ongoing hybrid learning needs through professional development and support.