Professional Learning for K-12 Educators in all Environments: Maximizing Lessons Learned
Aug. 23-24, 2021
Rethink 2021 is a two-day professional development opportunity for all educators in New York state.
Materials from the Rethink conference are linked below:
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL): Reconnecting and Encouraging Student Learning and Well-Being
- Shifting to Online: Tackling the Transition: Key Area of Focus
- Families as Partners: Supporting Teaching and Learning at Home
- Culturally Responsive-Sustaining Education: CRSE Overview —The Why, What, and How
- Students with Disabilities: Utilizing High-Leverage Practices to Start Your Year Off Right
- ELLs/MLs: Making Content Area Instruction Meaningful for English Language Learners
- Bonus session: Making Online Learning Accessible to All
Rethink 2021 is supported by the Teaching in Remote / Hybrid Learning Environments (TRLE) initiative. Learn more about eTeach and TRLE. This grant supports pandemic and ongoing hybrid learning needs through professional development and support.