This resource focuses on supporting educators’ capacity to transition effective partnering practices used in traditional formats into remote/hybrid learning environments.
Print-friendly version: Families as Partners assessment workbook
Positive connections that foster interaction and establish a nurturing environment of trust and support.
- Take this self-assessment about supporting families with remote/hybrid learning.
- Learn how to strengthen relationships in a remote/hybrid environment.
Rehearsed and predictable practices that provide structure to support efficient and effective learning.
- Take this self-assessment about supporting routines during remote/hybrid learning.
- Learn how to strengthen organizational & study skills, support structures, attendance and engagement in a remote/hybrid environment.
Materials, tools and supplies to support active learning and skill development.
- Take this self-assessment about resources needed for remote/hybrid learning.
- Learn how to strengthen learning environments, instructional and technology tools in a remote/hybrid environment.
How has Covid-19 impacted teaching and learning?
- The role of families in the learning process has shifted, putting new responsibilities on parents and caregivers.
- Parents, siblings, grandparents, daycare providers and other partners are supporting learners while attending to other responsibilities.
- Educators have taken on the challenge of shifting teaching and learning into remote formats.
- Teaches are developing relationships, adjusting routines, and leveraging resources to support family partnership and student learning.
- Administrators have fostered the transition of traditional partnering practice into remote/hybrid learning environments.
- Leaders are adjusting remote/hybrid learning plans based on feedback from educators and families.